“Perversion is a type of human behavior that deviates from that which is understood to be orthodox or normal. Although the term perversion can refer to a variety of forms of deviation, it is most often used to describe sexual behaviors that are considered particularly abnormal, repulsive or obsessive.” (https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki Perversion – Wikipedia)
Such abnormal/repulsive sexual behaviors include incest, rape, pedophilia, pornography, mastubation, lesbianism, homosexuality, adultery, fornication, bestiality and other related abominations.
According to one Bible scholar, “The Bible never makes a convenient distinction between “homosexual orientation” and “homosexual activity”; it simply calls homosexuality “an abomination” (Leviticus 18:22; 20:13), “perverted” (Deuteronomy 23:17; Judges 19:22), “uncleanness” (Romans 1:24), “against nature” (Romans 1:26) and “shameful” (Romans 1:27). Paul tells Timothy that the judgment of the law applies to sinners, among them sodomites (I Timothy 1:8-10). No one who remains in this condition “will inherit the kingdom of God” (I Corinthians 6:9-10).” Richard T. Ritenbaugh
If you desire freedom from all the aforementioned and more, follow the prayer guide below:
1. Thank God for your life, then ask Him to help you. Because of yourself you can do nothing. “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Roman’s 10:13)
2. Ask God to forgive you- acknowledge the sin then confront the fact that you need help to get over it. (See 1John 1:7-9)
3. Repent: take a stand now, resolve in your mind never to go back into pornography, mastubation and all other sexual sins. When the battle is fought and won in the mind, it will affect other aspects of your life. (See 2Corinthians 6:17;1Corinthians 5:9-11; Proverbs 23:7)
4. Declaration: Point your finger to your left chest where your heart is, and say the following from your heart:
“I ……… do solemnly declare with my mouth, what I believe in my heart, that God has sent His Word to cleanse me from every unrighteousness, heal my diseases, and deliver me from destruction.
I hereby renounce the devil and his works, for I am now a new creation in Christ, who manifested to destroy the works of the devil.
I affirm that pornography, mastubation, and all other perversions, no longer have control over me-(a)all the faculties of my soul(mind, thoughts, affections, feelings; volition, willpower, etc.); (b) all my physical senses, including my genitals, fingers, eyes, mouth, ears, hands, and every part of me that were actively or docilely involved with the aforementioned abominable activity.
I pronounce myself and bloodline cleansed, delivered, and liberated. We are moving on to living lifestyles that shows that we are the righteousness of God in this world”
5. Minister deliverace to you:
satan, the Lord rebuke you. With the authority bestowed on me as a child of the Most High God, I command spirits of addiction, addictive behaviour , pornography, sexual immorality, lust, mastubation, depravity and all their perverse and foul relatives, to pack their baggages, and get out of my sexual organs, feelings, emotions, thought life and every aspect of my Being, and bloodline now, and for all eternity, in Christ matchless name.
I shut the doors to my heart, will power, consciousness, semi consciousness, deep consciousness, bloodline, and all other likely routes for demonization.
No projection, projectiles or weapons shall prosper against us. For we are the Church of God and are prevailing against the gates of hell. Hallelujah.
I open the portals of my soul, for cleansing by the Blood of Christ, and the pure water of the Word of God.
I declare that, all filthiness attracting filths and perverions into my life and bloodline, are gone.
I affirm that resistance is formed in me by God’s Word against the works of the flesh. From now onwards, I live by the Spirit and no longer fulfil the desires of the flesh.
I proclaim that I produce fruits worthy of repentance, and shall never again be entangled in any yoke of bondage, to pornography, mastubation, and all other sexual sins/perversions; for I am holy unto God.
Today, I give up for burning, all the materials I was using for that wicked craft, which was enabling perversions.
Thank you My Father and God, for saving, delivering and restoring me to Your ideal, in Christ mighty name I Pray”
After saying this prayer,
1. Gather all the stuffs such as magazines, vibrators, sex toys, etc. burn them.
2. Unsubscribe from all those porn sites.
3. Avoid persons, places or things that influence the habit.
4. Read your Bible daily and subscribe to a daily devotional and Bible reading plans. Anytime you are being tempted to indulge, read your Bible or devotional .
5. Always listen to Christian music. Saturate your atmosphere with the presence of God by always playing Christian Gospel music in the background. Shalom.
From Hephzibah Christly #theSpiritualWarrior